Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Haribol"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Advaita Acarya would walk behind the Lord and loudly chant "Haribol! Haribol!" again and again
- After the devotees had been chanting for a long time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu suddenly stood up and shouted, "Haribol"
- After they had chanted in this way for a long time, the holy name of Krsna entered the heart of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and He suddenly arose with a loud shout of "Haribol"
- As soon as the beggars chanted the holy name, "Haribol," they were immediately absorbed in ecstatic love of Godhead. In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed wonderful pastimes
- As soon as this happened, the Vaisnavas standing there all loudly chanted, "Haribol!" and the priest, Gosani dasa, brought me the garland and put it around my neck
- The King of heaven, Indra, also gradually joins with great satisfaction and begins dancing and chanting "Hari bol! Hari bol!" In this way, by the influence of the transcendental vibration of the holy name of God, the whole universe becomes ecstatic
- The moon was eclipsed at the time of His (Lord Caitanya) birth, and the people of Nadia were then engaged, as was usual on such occasions, in bathing in the Bhagirathi with loud cheers of "Haribol!"
- We have to work. That is preaching. You don't think preaching is so easy going. Eating, sleeping, and sometimes chanting, "Haribol," that's all. That is not preaching
- When the Lord loudly chanted "Haribol!" the trees and creepers became jubilant to hear Him
- When the people assembled, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu raised His arms and said very loudly, "Haribol!" The people responded to the Lord and became ecstatic. As if mad, they began to dance and to vibrate the transcendental sound "Hari"
- With His transcendental hands, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally covered the body of Haridasa Thakura with sand, chanting "Haribol! Haribol"