Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"hari nama" |"hari-nama" |"hari-nama-sankirtana" |"harinam" |"harinama"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Hari-nama Is God (1 P)
Pages in category "Hari-nama"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Because we (the members of the Hare Krsna movement) live in the temples of Radha-Krsna and continuously hold hari-nama-sankirtana - the chanting of Hare Krsna - we consequently live in Vrndavana and nowhere else
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura has sung that namasraya kari thakaha apana kaje: "Take shelter of hari-nama and remain in your own profession"
- I have got little taste of krsna-bhakti. So I have no distinction that "This is Indian. This is American. This is African." Everyone, I am giving this hari-nama. This is sarva-bhuta-hite ratah, no distinction
- In order to cure him from these material desires we shall give him medicine, hari-nama, and diet, prasada. We have no such program, to make him vegetarian. That is not our program
- In the Age of Kali, Lord Krsna assumes a golden color and, accompanied by His personal devotees, introduces hari-nama-sankirtana, the chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra. By this process He delivers love for Krsna to the general populace
- In the Kali-yuga there is no profit by killing them (demoniac people).They're already killed. So therefore this is the astra. To kill the miscreants this is astra, this hari-sankirtana
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu contributed the greatest benefit to the people of East Bengal by initiating them into hari-nama, the chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, and making them learned scholars by educating them
- Narada Muni Bajay Vina, CD 3 - Bhaktivinoda Thakura says, "And the whole universe became ecstatic. Then my desire was satisfied and I therefore pray unto the lotus feet of Rupa Gosvami that let this chanting of hari-nama go on nicely like this"
- Not that these boys and girls are being initiated all of a sudden. They are trained up for six months, one year, then they are offered hari-nama
- The kanistha-adhikari is a neophyte who has received the hari-nama initiation from the spiritual master and is trying to chant the holy name of Krsna
- The powerful hari-nama is so strong that even one unconsciously or conscious... Sometimes they imitate: "Hare Krsna." They have no intention to chant the holy name of Krsna, but they imitate or criticize, "Hare Krsna." That has also effect
- This hari-nama avatara. Yes. Nama-rupe kali-kale krsna avatara. Krsna, in this age, He has descended in the form of Hare Krsna. Nama-rupe kali-kale krsna avatara. The name is already there. It is being propounded all over the world