Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
hall | halls
Pages in category "Hall"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- He is the main pillar in the hall of devotional service erected by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He knew within Himself that He acted as the Supreme Lord Visnu, but externally He was prideless
- Here also there is a nice big hall, exactly suitable for a temple, and the devotees are enjoying the opportunity by chanting there twice, thrice daily. I have also begun to give lectures here on specific days, but there are no outsiders coming
- Here in England everything is going on nicely, and this evening we shall appear in big hall in London for kirtana and lecture. There is great interest in Krishna Consciousness amongst the English people
- Here the rent is $200 per month but I am completely independent & that I have taken a telephonic connection. My lecture hall is on the ground floor & my apartment is on the first floor. This 2nd Avenue is one of the ten longest roads of the New York city
- I am pleased to learn that the devotees who will be going to India are taking twenty paintings with them to our Mayapur center. I want that all rooms and verandas and especially the Deity hall should have first class paintings
- I am staying in the house of Mr. John Lennon. He is very much kind upon us. Here also there is a nice big hall, exactly suitable for a temple, and the devotees are enjoying the opportunity by chanting there twice, thrice daily
- I think it will be ideal for beginning our printing department in Boston immediately. You have written that there are two big halls, so do you think one of these halls will be nice for printing machines and workshop?
- If you don't practice, then at the time of examination, certainly you'll fail. (chuckles) If you say, "All right. I shall see in the examination hall. I shall write everything nice," that is nonsense. You have to study nicely before the examination
- In great eagerness, Caitanya Mahaprabhu crossed the meeting hall and entered the room where food was offered, just to see the face of Lord Jagannatha
- In the meantime, if possible you can send me a little description of the house. We require a big hall. That is essential. What is the use of taking the Neapensy Road apartment if kirtana is not allowed? Better forget this place
- The area of the Gundica temple is estimated to be 288 cubits by 215 cubits (a cubit is about a foot and a half). The main temple inside is about 36 cubits by 30 cubits, and the kirtana hall is 32 cubits by 30 cubits
- The ladies must be clearly informed that we are not at all interested to be dictated by them. We cannot construct a meditation hall with Sarasvati and Ganesa or create a library with hodgepodge books
- There is no hurry to build the exhibition hall in Mayapur if you have not yet made the site plan for the city
- Thus I have briefly described Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's dancing in the hall of the Jagannatha temple. The servants of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sing about this dancing even now
- Thus the Lord and His companions cleansed and swept all the temple's buildings, big and small, and finally cleansed the area between the temple and the kirtana hall
- When she (Draupadi) was lost in a gambling game, she was forcibly dragged into the assembly hall, and an attempt was made by Duhsasana to see her naked beauty, even though there were elderly persons like Bhisma and Drona present
- When the water from the different rooms was finally let out through the halls, it appeared as if new rivers were rushing out to meet the waters of the ocean
- Within half a mile from this small river (Maudesvara) is the birthplace of Sri Nityananda Prabhu. It appears that there was a big kirtana hall in front of the temple, but later it became dilapidated