Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
habitation | habitations | habitat | habitants | habitable | uninhabited
Pages in category "Habitation"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- A real Krishna Conscious person can adjust things nicely even in hell. A fully Krishna Conscious person is always in transcendental position and he is not afraid of any place which is so called, unfit for human habitation
- According to Srila Sanatana Gosvami in his Bhagavatamrta, the Sahasrasirsa Personality of Godhead who appeared at that time was the incarnation known as Prsnigarbha. He created the planet known as Dhruvaloka for the habitation of Dhruva Maharaja
- After you have distributed all your riches to the brahmanas, you and your wife should leave home, each of you taking only one cloth to wear
- As supreme teacher of the world, Lord Krsna condemns the attitude of Arjuna, who said, "I do not find any good in this fighting. It will cause perpetual habitation in hell." Such statements by Arjuna were due to ignorance only
- Being very advanced in the renounced order, Sanatana Gosvami used to wander from forest to forest, never taking shelter of any habitation built of stone. He used to live under trees or beneath bushes both day and night
- Below human beings are the animals, although some of them mingle with human society; cows, horses, dogs, etc., are habituated to living under the protection of human beings
- I do not agree with your wife's statement that New York is unfit for human habitation. A real Krishna Conscious person can adjust things nicely even in hell
- I have heard of this kind of pride in Satyabhama, Krsna's proudest queen, and I have also heard of it in the gopis of Vrndavana, who are the reservoirs of all transcendental mellows
- I have received the karatalas, but it is completely hopeless. The man has cheated us cent per cent, but there is no way to rectify it and we shall wait for future to get the right thing
- In every part of the globe, wherever there is human habitation, there are some persons who have the qualifications of brahmanas, and there are others who have the qualifications of ksatriyas, vaisyas, and sudras
- In the Sixth Chapter I have told how Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya was delivered, and in the Seventh Chapter I have described the Lord's tour of different holy places and His deliverance of Vasudeva
- In this material world we have many nice facilities for living, but we are so foolish that we do not ask who has made this world habitable for us and has arranged it so nicely
- The best method is that one should live at a place where the transcendental form of the Lord is worshiped. The temple of the Lord is a transcendental place, whereas the forest is a materially good habitation
- The following parable may be given. Once a learned astrologer came to the house of a poor man and, seeing his distressed condition, questioned him
- The Supreme King of all kings has created different planets and places of habitation where living entities are situated in terms of the modes of nature and work, and He has created their different kings and rulers
- There is no cause of quarrel between the two countries China and India over land which is not very suitable for habitation, and certainly there is no cause for fighting on this issue
- There is no doubt that there are living entities also in the sun planet with suitable bodies to live there. If the sun globe is uninhabited, then the word sarva-gata - "living everywhere" - becomes meaningless
- This world is temporary and full of miseries, not habitable for any sane gentleman. This world is declared by the Supreme Personality of Godhead to be temporary and full of miseries