Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Gradual Development of Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Gradual Development of Devotional Service to God"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- The creeper of devotional service gradually grows so high that it passes through the entire material universe and enters into the spiritual sky, growing still higher and higher until it reaches the planet Goloka Vrndavana
- The gradual process of development to the stage of devotional service is explained in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, First Canto
- The mahatmas receive transcendental messages from the realized devotees and thus gradually develop devotional service in Krsna consciousness
- The seed of devotional service sown in the heart of the devotee may be cultured by pouring water in the form of hearing and chanting of the holy name and pastimes of the Lord. The creeper of devotional service, so nourished, gradually grows
- The spiritual plant of devotional service gradually grows and grows until it penetrates the covering of the material universe and enters into the brahma-jyotir effulgence in the spiritual sky. In the spiritual sky also that plant grows more and more
- The transcendental service of the Lord begins gradually developing into nine progressive stages of loving service under the headings of attachment, love, affection, feelings, affinity, adherence, following, ecstasy, and intense feelings of separation
- This process of concentrating on the different bodily parts of the Lord will gradually diminish the demoniac challenge of godlessness and bring about gradual development of devotional service to the Lord
- To clarify, in the previous chapters, the symptoms of devotional service were explained along with instructions as to how they can be executed with our present senses, gradually rising to the platform of ecstasy of spontaneous love
- We should note with profit that in the first three chapters of the Second Canto a gradual process of development of devotional service is being presented
- When one thereby becomes completely purified of all material contamination, there develops an attachment and taste for devotional service. This taste and attachment, when gradually intensified in the course of time, becomes love