Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God and the Bhagavad-gita
Pages in category "God and the Bhagavad-gita"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- If we do not perform sacrifice, yajna, which means method of activities for pleasing the lord; it is stated in Bhagavad gita that any work not done for the Lord's satisfaction must entangle the doer in the complication of stringent laws of material nature
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord also assures that whoever may go to His abode of immortality shall never return to this mortal land of threefold miseries
- It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that one who engages all his activities and senses in the devotional service of the Lord becomes completely peaceful because the Supersoul is satisfied with him
- It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that worship of demigods is also indirectly worship of the Supreme Lord. But such worship is not orthodox, because the worshipable Lord is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana
- The living entities are energies, not the energetic. The energetic is Krsna. This is very vividly described in the Bhagavad-gita, the Visnu Purana and other Vedic literatures
- The Lord declares in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.69) that no one is dearer to Him than one who risks everything to preach His glory