Pages in category "God Surpasses"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- God's beauty is superexcellent, surpassing even the beauty of Laksmi in Vaikuntha. His devotees in the Vaikuntha planets want to see Him as the most beautiful, but the devotees in Gokula or Krsnaloka want to see Radharani as more beautiful than Krsna
- Having thus been welcomed by everyone, Lord Vamanadeva, the best of the brahmacaris, exhibited His Brahman effulgence. Thus He surpassed in beauty that entire assembly, which was filled with great saintly brahmanas
- The BS confirms that the color God's body is blackish, like that of a new cloud. But this blackish color is so beautiful that it surpasses the beauty of millions of Cupids. So this color does not correspond to any blackish color in the material world
- There are four points of instruction one should consider in the story of Saksi-gopala. Second, the Deity surpasses material regulative principles and extends the reality of transcendental principles
- This (Mohini-murti) form assumed by the Personality of Godhead challenged the goddess of fortune. The goddess of fortune is beautiful, but if the Lord accepts the form of a woman, He surpasses the goddess of fortune in beauty