God Is Uncommon
Pages in category "God Is Uncommon"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- The activities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His various forms and incarnations are always uncommon and wonderful
- The asuras cannot recognize the existence of the Lord, although there are vivid descriptions of the Lord in the revealed scriptures, although the Lord incarnates and exhibits His uncommon strength and energy
- The Lord descends by His internal energy without any obligation to the laws of material nature, and thus His activities are also uncommon
- The Lord's activities are uncommon. For example, when He appeared as Lord Ramacandra, He performed uncommon activities like bridging the ocean. Similarly, when Lord Krsna appeared He raised the Govardhana Hill when He was only seven years of age
- The Lord's uncommon features, uncommon activities and uncommon beauty can be perceived even by an ordinary man
- The uncommon features symptomatic of the incarnation of Godhead can bewilder even the mind of Brahma
- When the pure devotee, the liberated person, hears about these uncommon activities of the Lord, he immediately becomes ecstatic and exhibits the symptoms of chanting, dancing, and crying very loudly and jubilantly
- When they (the demigods) saw the uncommon prowess of the Lord in keeping the earth on the surface of the water, they showered flowers on Him in appreciation of His transcendental activity