God Is The Ultimate Cause
Pages in category "God Is The Ultimate Cause"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- All luminaries in the sky are creations of the sun, the sun is the creation of the brahmajyoti, and the brahmajyoti is the effulgence of the Lord. Thus the ultimate cause of creation is the Lord
- All these (differentiated creations) are being created automatically by the material force set in motion by the energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore the ultimate cause is the Supreme Person
- As stated in Brahma-samhita: He (the Supreme Person) is the cause of all causes, the ultimate cause
- The ultimate cause is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and only those in ignorance try to find out other causes by posing different theories
- The ultimate cause of success is the daiva, the Supreme. Kings like Maharaja Yudhisthira knew perfectly well that the king is the agent of the Supreme Lord to look after the welfare of the mass of people
- The ultimate cause, the supreme cause of creation, is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who can be understood only by bhakti-yoga
- Those who aspire for liberation from this material world must therefore worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the ultimate cause of all causes