God Is The Supersoul of All Living Entities
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "God Is The Supersoul of All Living Entities"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Although He (God) is the Supersoul of all living entities, He is specifically manifest to those who are self-realized, and He is especially dear to the hearts of His transcendental devotees
- Although they (the inhabitants of the five islands) engage in the worship of these five demigods (the sun-god, the moon-god, the fire-god, the air-god and Lord Brahma), however, they actually worship Lord Visnu, the Supersoul of all living entities
- As the Supersoul of all living entities, You are aware of everything, and therefore You are certainly equal toward everyone. Nonetheless, You favor Your devotees
- The demigods, although worshiped, cannot do anything without the sanction of the Lord because the Lord is the Supersoul of everyone, both moving and nonmoving
- The Lord is within every living entity as the Supersoul, and He initiated Brahma because Brahma was willing to receive the initiation. The Lord can similarly initiate everyone who is inclined to have it
- The Lord reciprocates in such a way that all living entities in whom the Lord is dwelling as the Supersoul also like a pure devotee because the Lord is present in their hearts and can dictate to them to be friendly to His devotee
- The SP of Godhead is situated as the Supersoul within the cores of the hearts of all living entities. As the Lord says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.15): "I (Krsna) am seated in everyone's heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the Supersoul of all living entities and who vanquishes all the fear of His devotees, entered the mind of Vasudeva in full opulence - SB 10.2.16