God Is The Superself
Pages in category "God Is The Superself"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- The higher authority, who is present and residing within every individual living being, is the Superself
- The individual is completely dependent on the direction of the Superself because in every step the individual self follows the direction of the Superself in the matter of seeing, hearing, thinking, feeling, willing, etc
- The Lord is the Paramatma - the atma or Superself of all individual souls. Therefore it must naturally be concluded that He has no defective bodily conceptions
- The materialist tries to satisfy himself in relation to his body by constructing a skyscraper, but the devotee tries to satisfy the Superself, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, by constructing the temple
- The Superself and the individual self are both spirit, and the Superself and the individual self are both qualitatively one and distinct from matter
- The Superself is a partial representation or plenary portion of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The Bhagavad-gita affirms that the Supreme Personality of Godhead dominates all over the material world by His partial representation only
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, in His second feature, is the Supersoul of all living entities. As one's self is extremely dear, the Superself of the self is still more dear. No one can be the enemy of the friendly Superself, who is equal to everyone