God Is The Original Source
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "God Is The Original Source"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- The explanation of Sankhya philosophy is described in detail in the sense that the virat-purusa, or the universal form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the original source of all the various sense organs and their presiding deities
- The original source of Brahma, Visnu and Siva - Garbhodakasayi Visnu - is always apart from these actions and reactions of material nature
- The Supersoul is the original source of all senses, yet He is without senses. He is unattached, although He is the maintainer of all living beings. He transcends the modes of nature, and He is the master of all modes of material nature. BG 13.15 - 1972
- The terrible fear of birth and death can never be forsaken by anyone who resorts to any shelter other than Myself, for I am the almighty Lord, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the original source of all creation, and also the Supreme Soul of all souls
- The Vedanta-sutra begins by declaring that the Absolute Person is the original source of all creation
- The Vedanta-sutra confirms this. Janmady asya yatah: (SB 1.1.1) the Absolute Truth is the original source of everyone's birth
- The word deva refers to God, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the original source of all the demigods, who are also called devas
- Their (Devotees) example is that just as the stomach is the source of energy of all the limbs of the body, God is the original source of all energy manifested in the material and spiritual worlds