God Is The Father
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► God Is Our Eternal Father (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "God Is The Father"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Actually one suffers for want of food when material nature, under the order of the father, refuses to supply him food. It is the living entity's position that determines whether food will be supplied or not
- All religious activities are meant ultimately to satisfy the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The Lord is the father of all religious principles
- Factually the Lord is the father of all living entities, but out of transcendental affection and love between the Lord and His devotees, the Lord takes more pleasure in becoming the son of a devotee than in becoming one's father
- From prakrti, or material nature, come so many varieties of living entities, including aquatics, plants, trees, insects, birds, animals, human beings and demigods. prakrti is the mother, and the SPG is the father (aham bija-pradah pita) - BG 14.4
- If the king is real representative of God, then simply by pleasing the king, you please the almighty father, God
- In material existence the material energy is seemingly the mother of the living entities, and the Lord is the father
- In the Mahabharata, Santi-parva, it is said that He who is Pradyumna is also Aniruddha. He is also the father of Brahma
- In the Vedic literature you will find that God has expanded Himself into many, just like the father expands himself into many children. The children is nothing but expansions of the body of the father
- Lord Brahma is considered the father of the demigods, but Krsna, or Lord Visnu, is the father of Brahma because Brahma took birth from the lotus flower growing from the Lord's abdomen
- Lord Siva reminded the Lord to act like an affectionate father toward Prahlada Maharaja, who was standing by the Lord's side as an exalted, fully surrendered devotee
- Real love begins when you try to give God. Everyone is trying to take from God, "Oh father, give us our daily bread." This is not pure devotee. This is good because he has approached God, but this is not devotion
- Religion means to accept God. So if you are Muslim, I am Hindu, if I accept God, if You accept God, then where is fight? If we accept that God is the proprietor, God is the father, then where is the question of fight?
- Religion without God Consciousness has no meaning, and God Consciousness means we are eternally related with Him. He is the Father, and everyone of us is the part and parcel or son. He is the Supreme Leader, and we are subordinates
- The living entities in different forms are sons of the Lord, and therefore the father, the Supreme Lord, supplies them food according to their different bodies
- The Lord is the father of all living beings, who are countless in number; therefore only a few of them are called to associate with the Lord in His transcendental pastimes as the Lord of Dvaraka on this earth
- The Lord is the father of all living entities because He impregnates material energy with the conditioned souls. The conditioned souls get bodies created by the material energy, whereas the father of the living entities is aloof from the three modes
- The Lord's feelings are like those of a father, who feels pain when his child is in pain. Therefore, offenses at the lotus feet of a devotee are serious
- The Lord, the Original Person, is the father of all other living entities, beginning from Brahma, the personality from whom all other living entities in different gradations of species are generated
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is the father of everyone. No one, therefore, is His father, but by His inconceivable energy He accepts some of the devotees as His parents and descendants
- The words atmanam atma-stham sarva-bhutesv avasthitam are also significant. The Personality of Godhead is the origin of all living entities. Because the living entities are parts and parcels of the Lord, He is the father of all of them
- We are giving the name of God, the address of God, the father, God's father's name also, Nanda-nandana, Devaki-nandana. So where is the difficulty to find out? There is no difficulty. But the rascals will not accept. They will continue their rascaldom
- We are sons of God, part and parcels of God, and God means almighty. So we have got almighty father, and leaving His place, I have come to this material world to enjoy independently. That is criminality. And we are suffering
- We are spreading this knowledge from the spiritual platform. We accept God is the father of all living entities, never mind in whatever form he is staying
- We have got right to enjoy the property of father, God, without infringing others' right. Just like in family, we live, so many brothers. So whatever father, mother gives us to eat we eat. We don't encroach upon others' plate. That is not civilized family