God Is The Chief Living Entity
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is The Chief Living Being (1 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "God Is The Chief Living Entity"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- In order to distinguish the personality whom the individual soul must approach, it is described here (in SB 3:29.36) that this purusa, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the chief amongst all living entities
- In the Sankhya-kaumudi it is stated that unalloyed goodness or transcendence is just opposite to the material modes. All living entities there (Vaikuntha) are eternally associated without any break, and the Lord is the chief and prime entity
- In the Vedas it is said, nityo nityanam cetanas cetananam (Katha Upanisad 2.2.13): the Lord is the chief individual living entity, the leader of the subordinate living entities
- In the Vedas it is stated that He (The Supreme Personality of Godhead) is the chief living entity and that He bestows all the desired necessities of other living entities