God Is Svamsa
Pages in category "God Is Svamsa"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- The expansions of His (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) personal self, or visnu-tattva, are called svamsa expansions, whereas the living entities, who are not visnu-tattva but jiva-tattva, are called vibhinnamsa, separated expansions
- The Lord expands Himself through the living beings (nityo nityanam cetanas cetananam (KU 2.2.13)). His personal visnu-tattva forms, which are all spiritual, are called svamsa, and the living entities who are differentiated parts are called vibhinnamsa
- The Lord's svamsa expansions are also described in the Laghu-bhagavatamrta
- The spirit soul is one, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is manifested in svamsa and vibhinna-msa expansions. The jivas are vibhinnamsa expansions. The different incarnations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead are svamsa expansions
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead expands Himself by svamsa (His personal expansions) and vibhinnamsa (His expansions as the living entities)