God Is Ready
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► God Is Always Ready to be Revealed (3 P)
- ► God Is Ready to Give Benediction to His Devotees (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "God Is Ready"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- If (Arjuna did) not (understand proper perspective of Bhagavad-gita), the Lord was ready to re-explain any point, or the whole Bhagavad-gita if so required. BG 1972 purports
- It is because of this foolishness that one cannot take instructions from the Lord, although the Lord is ready to instruct everyone both externally and internally
- Kapiladeva was anxious that His mother not feel the absence of His father, and He was ready to take the best care of her and give her knowledge
- Kapiladeva was not irresponsible, but was always ready to please His mother. Kapiladeva was a brahmacari, and His mother took lessons from Him. That is the prerogative of the male
- O Lord, who resemble the shining sun, You (Visnu) are always ready to fulfill the desire of Your devotee, and therefore You are known as a desire tree (vancha-kalpataru) - SB 10.2.31
- One can execute devotional service even in the most poverty-stricken condition. The Lord says, patram puspam phalam: He is ready to accept from the devotee any kind of offering, never mind what. BG 1972 purports
- Pandavas knew nothing except Krsna, and therefore the Lord was also always ready to help them in all respects and in all circumstances. That is the transcendental nature of the Lord. He reciprocates the dependence of the devotee
- Prthu was engaged in performing the ordinary Vedic rituals and sacrifices according to karma-kanda, or fruitive activities, but the Lord, being so kind and magnanimous, was ready to award Prthu Maharaja the highest perfectional stage of life, namely ds
- The Lord bestows mercy upon His devotee by helping him find out his constitutional position. For that purpose, the Lord is always ready to help the devotee in every way
- The Lord has confirmed this statement (that God is always ready to give protection to His servitors) in the Bhagavad-gita by assuring Arjuna - You may declare to the world, My devotee shall never be vanquished
- The Lord is always ready to give instructions to the paramahamsas, or the topmost devotees of the Lord, who are completely liberated from all contaminations of the material world
- The Lord is always ready to give instructions to the pure devotee so that the devotee can advance further and further in devotional service
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, being situated in everyone's heart, and especially in the hearts of His devotees, is always ready to help devotees in adversity
- The word Madhava is significant. Ma, mother Laksmi, the mother of all opulences, is always with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and if a devotee is in touch with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, all the opulences of the Lord are ready to help him
- There are always two classes of men, the devotees and the demons. As confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (paritranaya sadhunam (BG 4.8)), the Lord is always ready for the protection of the devotees and annihilation of the demons