God Is Ready
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "God Is Ready"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Pandavas knew nothing except Krsna, and therefore the Lord was also always ready to help them in all respects and in all circumstances. That is the transcendental nature of the Lord. He reciprocates the dependence of the devotee
- Prthu was engaged in performing the ordinary Vedic rituals and sacrifices according to karma-kanda, or fruitive activities, but the Lord, being so kind and magnanimous, was ready to award Prthu Maharaja the highest perfectional stage of life, namely ds
- The Lord bestows mercy upon His devotee by helping him find out his constitutional position. For that purpose, the Lord is always ready to help the devotee in every way
- The Lord is always ready to give instructions to the paramahamsas, or the topmost devotees of the Lord, who are completely liberated from all contaminations of the material world
- The Lord is always ready to give instructions to the pure devotee so that the devotee can advance further and further in devotional service
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, being situated in everyone's heart, and especially in the hearts of His devotees, is always ready to help devotees in adversity
- There are always two classes of men, the devotees and the demons. As confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (paritranaya sadhunam (BG 4.8)), the Lord is always ready for the protection of the devotees and annihilation of the demons