Category:God Is Parabrahman
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Krsna Is Parabrahman (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "God Is Parabrahman"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Mayavadi philosophers, they do not know that there is relationship that the Parabrahman and Brahman can be engaged in loving transaction
- Mayavadis think that Brahman, when merges into the existence of Parabrahman, then business is finished. No. Business is not finished. Because we are individuals. It is not possible to remain without any activity
- The Mayavadi philosophers accept the all-pervading feature of Parabrahman, but when Parabrahman, or the Supreme Lord, appears, they think that He appears under the control of material nature
- The Parabrahman is as much a person as the individual entities. Neither the Lord nor the living entities are impersonal
- The Personality of Godhead, or the Paramesvara Parabrahman, according to the srutis has nothing to do. He has no equal. Nor does anyone excel Him. He has unlimited potencies & His every action is carried out systematically in His natural and perfect ways