God Is Never Inactive
Pages in category "God Is Never Inactive"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, the modes of nature act under His direction only and as such no natural functions are blind or automatic. The power behind the activities is the supervision of the Lord and thus He is never inactive as is wrongly conceived
- The Lord is transcendental, as are His activities. He is neither inactive nor impersonal
- The Personality of God is not a dead stone, nor is He inactive, as is poorly thought by some schools. He moves with the progress of time, & therefore He knows all about the past & future, along with His present activities. There is nothing unknown to Him
- The Personality of Godhead is never inactive as some less intelligent persons suggest. His works are magnificent and magnanimous
- The power behind the activities is the supervision of the Lord, and thus the Lord is never inactive as is wrongly conceived