God Is Merciful to His Devotees
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "God Is Merciful to His Devotees"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Although Maharaja Ambarisa was faced with many disturbances, the Lord, being merciful to him, managed things so nicely that in the end Durvasa Muni and Maharaja Ambarisa became great friends and parted cordially on the basis of bhakti-yoga
- As stated in SB (10.88.8), yasyaham anugrhnami harisye tad-dhanam sanaih. The Lord said to Maharaja Yudhisthira - The first installment of My mercy toward a devotee is that I take away all his possessions, especially his material opulence, his money
- The Lord is so merciful that although Bali Maharaja did not actually offer obeisances but only endeavored to do so within his mind, the Supreme Personality of Godhead blessed him with more mercy than even the demigods could ever expect
- The Lord is so merciful that due to Dhruva's execution of devotional service He offered Dhruva the ultimate Vaisnava goal
- The Lord is so merciful to His devotee that He immediately said to Dhruva Maharaja, Let there be all good fortune for you
- The Lord is so merciful upon His pure devotee that He presents His beloved devotee as more powerful than Himself