God Is Like A
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "God Is Like A"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Although He is the original source of everything, He is untouched by any of His by-products. In this way He is like a gold mine, which is the source of gold in ornaments and yet is different from the ornaments themselves
- Although the SP of Godhead has no material form, He accepts innumerable forms to favor His devotees and kill the demons. As stated in Srimad-Bhagavatam, there are so many incarnations of the SP of Godhead that they are like the waves of a river
- His (Lord Rsabhadeva's) mouth was beautifully decorated with His natural smile, and He appeared all the more lovely with His reddish eyes spread wide like the petals of a newly grown lotus flower covered with dew in the early morning
- His face was more beautiful than millions upon millions of moons, and His teeth were like pomegranate seeds because of His chewing betel
- The common man, who is under the spell of material energy, takes it for granted that the Lord is like one of us, and therefore he refuses to accept the transcendental nature of the Lord's form, name, etc
- The foolish with a poor fund of knowledge cannot know the transcendental nature of the forms, names and activities of the Lord, who is playing like an actor in a drama. Nor can they express such things, neither in their speculations nor in their words
- The Lord is not a prakrta-sisu, a child of this world, but by His personal energy He appeared like one
- The narration of the activities of the Personality of Godhead is like a constant flow of nectar. No one can refuse to drink such nectar except one who is not a human being
- To balance Mandara Mountain while it was being pulled from both sides, the Lord Himself appeared on its summit like another great mountain