God Is Full in Six Opulences
Pages in category "God Is Full in Six Opulences"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- He (the Supreme) has all the six opulences in full and beyond comparison, He is the master of material nature, His intelligence is not broken under any circumstances, and He stands aloof, although He is the maintainer of the whole creation
- His neck is beautifully decorated with jewels and pearls. The Lord is full in six opulences, one of which is wealth. He is very richly dressed with valuable jewels which are not visible within this material world
- The Lord is always full in six opulences, as mentioned herein: wealth, renunciation, fame, knowledge, strength and beauty
- The Lord is the richest of the rich because He is always fully complete in six opulences
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is endowed with all six opulences in full, and moreover He is extremely kind to His devotee
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is fully equipped with six kinds of opulences, and King Prthu was also empowered in such a way that he could display these six opulences of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in full
- The word Bhagavan directly refers to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is full of six opulences: wealth, fame, strength, beauty, knowledge and renunciation. He is the Personality of Godhead in different spiritual skies
- They (Paramatma and the living entity) are one in quality, yet they are different in so many ways, especially in regard to the six opulences the Supreme Personality of Godhead has in full