Category:God Is Everything
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is The Director of Everything (1 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "God Is Everything"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A poor fund of knowledge cannot comprehend the existence of an original personal form of the Lord when He is expanded in everything
- A pure devotee of the Lord no longer wastes valuable time in discriminating the Brahman from non-Brahman because he knows perfectly well that the Lord Para-brahman, by His Brahman energy, is interwoven in everything
- As far as vidya is concerned, the first mantra has explained very clearly that the Supreme Lord is the proprietor of everything and that forgetfulness of this fact is ignorance. The more a man forgets this fact of life, the more he is in darkness
- Everything and everyone, including human beings and even the Daitya demons and the Danavas, is but an expansion of Your energy
- Everything is caused or manifested by the energy of the Supreme Lord, and when everything is annihilated or dissolved, the original potency enters the body of the Supreme Lord
- Everything is created by His (The Supreme Lord's) superior energy, and everything in His creation appears to be perfectly done, without deficiency
- Everything is made out of energy of God
- Everything is preserved. Karya karanam, cause and effect. In the effect, the cause is there. Therefore Veda says, "Everything is Brahman" Because the cosmic manifestation is the effect of the cause, energy of God, therefore in the effect there is God
- Obeisances from the front, from behind and from all sides! O unbounded power, You are the master of limitless, might! You are all-pervading, and thus You are everything! BG 11.40 - 1972
- One has to learn how to see God in everything. That is higher status. But in the lower status of God consciousness one is advised that you should not see anything without God. But in the higher status, there is nothing in the world which is without God
- The Lord is one and that He is expanded in everything. This is understood by the Vedic version: sarvam khalv idam brahma. One who knows this concentrates all his energy in worshiping Lord Visnu
- Those who see everything in the Lord or everything of the Lord and also see in everything an eternal relation of the Lord, so that there is nothing within their purview of sight except the Lord, are called the maha-bhagavatas