God Is Distinct From
Pages in category "God Is Distinct From"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Impersonal Brahman is a feature of the Absolute distinct from the material variegatedness, just as light is a conception distinct from its counterpart, darkness
- It is clear from the available description of the body of the Lord (His universal form) that the form of the Lord is distinct from the forms of ordinary mundane conception
- The best are those who understand the Supreme Lord (sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1). His form is completely spiritual, full of bliss, and completely distinct from that of the conditioned soul or any other living entity
- The conception of impersonal Brahman realization is the first step, due to His distinction from the illusory conception of material existence
- The Lord is the Supreme Person who controls everything within the creation, and still He remains the supreme separate identity, distinct from all manifested material creation
- Transcendence is not at all static, but full of dynamic variegatedness. He (God) is distinct from the material nature, which is complicated by the three modes of material nature. He is parama, or the chief. Therefore He is absolute