Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God Is Brahman
Pages in category "God Is Brahman"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Although Brahman, Paramatma and Bhagavan are the same and one absolute truth, still devotees like Kamsa or Sisupala could attain only to the Brahman effulgence. They could not have realization of Paramatma or Bhagavan. That is the distinction
- Although impersonal Brahman, Paramatma Brahman and Brahman as the Supreme Person are all on the same transcendental platform, the personal feature of the Supreme Brahman is the ultimate goal and last word in transcendence
- Although the Supreme Person is the original cause of all causes, His impersonal effulgence, known as Brahman, is the immediate cause of the material manifestation
- At the same time, He (The Supreme Personality of Godhead) is present everywhere by His all-pervasive feature of Brahman
- Both the son and the father (Sukadeva Gosvami and Vyasadeva) were completely cognizant of transcendental knowledge in Brahman, and afterwards both of them became absorbed in the personal features of the Supreme Lord
- Brahman is His transcendental bodily effulgence, and Paramatma is His partial representation. As such, Brahman or Paramatma realization of the Absolute Truth is but a partial realization
- In His impersonal feature (Brahman) the Supreme Lord is everywhere, inside and outside: as the Supersoul (Paramatma) He is inside everything, from the gigantic universal form down to the atoms and electrons
- In the human form of life one should become a brahmana, which means that one should understand the constitutional position of the Absolute Truth, Brahman, and then engage in His service as a Vaisnava
- In the smrti-mantra, the same is confirmed. It is said that the source from which everything emanates at the beginning of Brahma's millennium and the reservoir to which everything ultimately enters, is the Absolute Truth or Brahman
- O my lord, being changelessly situated in your own abode, you expand your universal form within this cosmic manifestation, thus appearing to taste the material world. You are Brahman, the Supersoul, the oldest, the Personality of Godhead
- On this planet (Janaloka), great sages and saintly persons live, and they once discussed the same point regarding the understanding of Brahman and His real identity
- One must qualitatively become one with Brahman
- Similarly, originally God is person, and then, when He expands, all-pervasive, that is Paramatma. And when He expands by His energy, that is Brahman. This is understanding
- Since the Lord is the origin of both Paramatma and Brahman, He is the origin of all living entities and all else that exists. One who knows this engages himself at once in the devotional service of the Lord
- The Supreme Absolute Truth, Brahman, is immutable, and when we find a by-product - the living entity or this cosmic manifestation - it is a transformation of the Supreme's energies, or a by-product of the Supreme
- Those who are not as perfect as the pure devotees-namely, those who have realized only the Brahman or Paramatma features of the Lord-cannot appreciate the activities of the perfect devotees
- Through the principles of religion, one can understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Brahman (the impersonal feature of the Supreme Lord) and Paramatma (the localized aspect of the Lord)