God Gives Proper Direction
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "God Gives Proper Direction"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- If one takes to the DS of the Lord and surrenders unto Him, the Lord is prepared to give one directions by which to return home, back to Godhead, but if one foolishly wants to keep himself in darkness, he can continue in a life of material existence
- In both ways the Lord is giving directions to the living entity so that he may finish up his material activities and come back home, back to Godhead
- In different types of bodies, the Lord (isvara) gives directions as Paramatma, and again, to destroy the body, He employs the tamo-guna. This is the way the living entities receive different types of bodies
- The book for consultation is Bhagavad-gita, in which the Supreme Lord gives directions
- The Lord Himself confirms in Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.15), I am sitting in everyone's heart and giving directions for remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness
- The Lord is always ready to give directions. Indeed, His directions are elaborately given in Bhagavad-gita. If we take advantage of these directions, then in spite of our being conditioned by the laws of material nature, we shall become free
- The sincere devotee should go on with sincere service of the Lord. The Lord will give proper direction as to how and where it has to be done
- The soul can merely act in cooperation with the Supersoul because it is the Supersoul who gives him directions to act or not to act
- The Supersoul is situated in everyone's heart (sarvasya caham hrdi sannivistah, isvarah sarva-bhutanam hrd-dese 'rjuna tisthati (BG 18.61)), and when one is advanced in Vedic knowledge, the Supersoul gives him directions