This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is Completely Full in Everything (4 P)
Pages in category "God Completely"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- If a devotee can sanctify the place and family of his birth so extraordinarily, then what to speak of how completely the Lord can sanctify the place and family in which He chooses to take His birth
- In the previous verse, the word nimitta-matram indicates that the Supreme Lord is completely aloof from the action and reaction of this material world
- O completely peaceful Lord, although material nature, fruitive activities and their consequent material names and forms are Your creation, You are unaffected by them
- Out of the five subjects, the Supreme Lord, the living entity, nature, and time and space are eternal, but the living entity, nature and time are under the direction of the Supreme Lord, who is absolute and completely independent of any other control
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has nothing to do with the human secretions of sexual intercourse. He is always completely aloof from such material combinations
- The word utpatita-loka-salyah indicates that Maharaja Prthu completely uprooted all the miseries of his citizens. The word salya means "piercing thorns."
- These are some of the instances of His (God's) complete independence and perfection. That He has nothing to do does not mean that He is impersonal
- This material creation, consisting of the moving and nonmoving, is exactly like His plaything. Being the Supreme Lord, He is completely competent to destroy and protect