Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God Appears To Be
Pages in category "God Appears To Be"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- About His (Lord Rsabhadeva's) head was an abundance of curly, matted brown hair. His hair was disheveled because His body was dirty and not taken care of. He appeared as if He were haunted by a ghost
- After creating the material substance, the Lord (Vasudeva) expands Himself & enters into it. And although He is within the material modes of nature & appears to be; one of the created beings, He is always fully enlightened in His transcendental position
- The Lord is always transcendental to the material manifestation, even though it appears that the Lord and the material manifestation are one and the same
- The Lord neither hates nor likes anyone, though He appears to
- There is a good analogy in this connection, showing the relationship between the part and the whole. Lord Vamanadeva is actually the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but He appeared to have been "born" as one of the brothers of Indra