Pages in category "God's Successfulness"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Devotees of the Lord are engaged in the specific duty offered by the Lord, and such duties are successfully carried out without hindrance because they are ordained by the Lord. The credit of success goes not to the doer but to the Lord
- His success was made possible because he was a reservoir of unlimited glorified qualities. The word upagupta-vittah is very significant here (SB 4.16.10). It indicates that no one would know the extent of the riches King Prthu would confidentially keep
- In this way all the opulences of Advaita Acarya - His faith, devotion, home, riches and everything else - were successfully utilized in the worship of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Just as no one can understand what is going on beneath the sea, no one could understand what policy King Prthu was following to make everything successful. Indeed, King Prthu's path of diplomacy was very grave
- The Lord is never affected by the activities which He apparently performs by His different incarnations and personalities, nor does He have any desire to achieve success by fruitive activities. The Lord is full by His different potencies
- This Srimad-Bhagavatam is the literary incarnation of God, and it is compiled by Srila Vyasadeva, the incarnation of God. It is meant for the ultimate good of all people, and it is all-successful, all-blissful and all-perfect