Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "God's Striking"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Balarama immediately struck the demon's (Pralambasura's) head with His strong fist, and the demon fell down dead as if he were a snake whose head had been smashed
- Considering these points (because of His (Balarama's) position as an incarnation, the reestablishment of religious principles was His prime duty), He killed Romaharsana Suta simply by striking him with a kusa straw, which was nothing but a blade of grass
- He (Balarama) stood up steadily and, taking His plow in His hand, began striking the earth with it, separating the whole city of Hastinapura from the earth, and then He began to drag the city toward the flowing water of the river Ganges
- Since the gorilla was striking Him with his hands, Lord Balarama would not strike him back with His own weapons, the club or the plow. Simply with His fists He struck the collarbone of the gorilla
- The gorilla was striking Him with his (Dvivida's) hands, Balarama would not strike him back with His own weapons, club or plow
- Then with His mace the Lord (Varahadeva) struck the enemy (Hiranyaksa) on the right of his brow, but since the demon was expert in fighting, O gentle Vidura, he protected himself by a maneuver of his own mace