This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "God's Spreading"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Brahman spreads everywhere, but appreciation of Brahman in different objects leads to different results
- By the symptoms, how God is acting, how His energies are spread all over the world, if you study the energy of God, then you can see God, you can feel God, you can associate with God, and you become godly, or purified
- His (Lord Rsabhadeva's) mouth was beautifully decorated with His natural smile, and He appeared all the more lovely with His reddish eyes spread wide like the petals of a newly grown lotus flower covered with dew in the early morning
- His mouth expresses His happiness. His eyes spread like the petals of a lotus, and His garments, yellowish like the saffron of a kadamba flower, are bedecked with valuable jewels
- My dear lord, by your form as the Vedas personified and through knowledge relating to the activities of all the yajnic brahmanas, you spread the Vedic ritualistic ceremonies of the seven kinds of sacrifices, headed by agnistoma
- My dear Lord, the impersonal Brahman spreads everywhere, like the sunshine or the sky. And that impersonal Brahman, which spreads throughout the universe and in which the entire universe is manifested, is You
- One should not conclude that because He (the Lord) is spread all over He has lost His personal existence. To refute such arguments, the Lord says - I am everywhere, and everything is in Me, but still I am aloof
- One should realize that since the Supreme Lord spreads throughout one's body and since the individual soul is a part of the Supreme Lord, everything is Brahman - sarvam khalv idam brahma
- The inconceivable energies of the Lord are spread throughout the creation. He is all-pervading, and by His energy He sustains all planetary systems, yet through His pleasure potency He remains situated in His personal abode known as Goloka
- The Lord is so kind that He has spread the River Ganges throughout the universe so that by taking bath in that holy river everyone can get release from the reactions of sins, which occur at every step
- The Lord is spread everywhere by virtue of His Brahman feature. Everything rests in Him, yet He is not there
- The Lord is spread everywhere, just like the sunshine, by virtue of His Brahman feature. This example is very easy to understand
- The puranas say: "Just as the illumination of a fire, which is situated in one place, is spread all over, the energies of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Parabrahman, are spread all over this universe." - Visnu Purana 1.22.53
- The Supreme Absolute Truth, the Personality of Godhead, is one, and He is spread everywhere by His impersonal feature. This is clearly expressed in Bhagavad-gita
- The Supreme Lord, by His different energies, spreads throughout one's body and soul, although we cannot see Him. An intelligent man, however, can see the Supreme Lord existing everywhere
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, whose eyes resemble the petals of a newly blossomed lotus, sat on the back of Garuda, spreading His lotus feet over Garuda's shoulders
- This (although the Supreme Lord is spread everywhere, He is different from me) is the philosophy of acintya-bhedabheda-tattva
- This (God is everything, subtle and gross) is the all-pervasive conception of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, which explains how He spreads everywhere and anywhere
- This is described in Bhagavad-gita (God is everything but has His own separate existence): "I am spread all over the universe in My impersonal form. Everything is resting on Me, but I am not present."
- This realization (since the Supreme Lord spreads throughout one's body and since the individual soul is a part of the Supreme Lord) was achieved by Lord Brahma after he was purified, and it is possible for everyone
- When he had been purified after undergoing severe austerities for many hundreds of years, he could see that the cause of all causes, the SPG, was spread throughout his own body and senses, just as aroma, although very subtle, is perceived in the earth
- When one is completely in knowledge of aham brahmasmi, he thinks, "I am part of the Supreme Lord, my body is made of His material energy, and therefore I have no separate existence. Yet although God is spread everywhere, He is different from me"
- While Vasudeva was carrying his son Krsna in the falling rain, Lord Sesa in the shape of a serpent spread His hood over the head of Vasudeva so that he would not be hampered by the rainfall