Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "God's Return"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- The devotees, who could not tolerate even thinking of the Lord's lotus feet being pricked by a thorn, were again put into tribulation by thinking of the Lord's disappearance, for the Lord had to return to His abode after finishing His pastimes
- The next day Lord Jagannatha came out from the temple and, riding on the car, returned to His own abode
- Thus Lord Jagannatha returned to His temple and sat on His throne while Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to His residence with His devotees
- When Lord Bharata understood that Lord Ramacandra was returning to the capital, Ayodhya, He immediately took upon His own head Lord Ramacandra's wooden shoes and came out from His camp at Nandigrama
- When Lord Nityananda returned to Bengal to preach the cult of bhakti, love of Godhead, He began touring all over the country
- When Ramacandra returned to Ayodhya, He was greeted on the road by the princely order, who showered His body with beautiful, fragrant flowers, while great personalities like Brahma, other demigods glorified the activities of the Lord in great jubilation