This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► God Is The Producer of the Vedas (3 P)
- ► Produced by God (15 P)
Pages in category "God's Producing"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A conditioned soul, even one so great as Brahma, who manages the affairs of the entire universe, cannot compare to the Personality of Godhead, for He can produce numberless universes simply by the spiritual rays emanating from the pores of His body
- Ajita, taking the shape of a tortoise and holding the mountain known as Mandara on His back, churned the ocean and produced nectar for the demigods
- All these universes are collectively produced by the Karanodakasayi Visnu, called also the Maha-visnu, who simply throws His glance to impregnate the material sky
- As a spider secretes saliva and weaves a web by its own movements but at the end winds up the web within its body, so Lord Visnu produces this cosmic manifestation from His transcendental body and at the end winds it up within Himself
- At a certain time, the Personality of Godhead, Karanodakasayi Visnu, lies in the Karana Ocean and produces many thousands of universes from His breathing
- At the last stage, He (Balarama) departed from this world by producing a great white snake from His mouth, and thus He was carried by Sesanaga in the shape of a serpent
- Bs says that God is worshiped by 100's and thousands of goddesses of fortune, but God does not require service from any of them because if He so desires He can produce millions of goddesses of fortune through His spiritual energy, the pleasure potency
- By churning the ocean of milk, Ajita produced nectar for the demigods. In the form of a tortoise, He moved here and there, carrying on His back the great mountain known as Mandara
- By His inconceivable energies, the Supreme Absolute Truth can remain unchanged and yet produce this cosmic manifestation with all its living entities, just as touchstone can produce unlimited quantities of gold and yet remain unchanged
- If even an insignificant living entity who is but a part of the Supreme Lord can produce so much of a chemical, how much potency there must be in the body of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- If God likes, He can produce unlimited water. Why this one Atlantic Ocean? Many millions of Atlantic Ocean He can produce
- If He (the Absolute Truth) were alone, how could He have produced or generated the infinitesimal living entities?
- O brahmanas, in the ninth incarnation, the Lord, prayed for by sages, accepted the body of a king (Prthu) who cultivated the land to yield various produces, and for that reason the earth was beautiful and attractive
- Originally, since all the senses are produced of the Lord's reservoir of senses, the sensual activities of the material world are to be purified by the process of devotional service
- The confectioner, who is always manufacturing sweetmeats, has very little desire to eat them; similarly, the Lord, by His pleasure potential powers, can produce innumerable spiritual beauties and not be the least attracted
- The Lord's arms are the productive fields for the great demigods and other leaders of the living entities who protect the general mass
- The Lord, by His pleasure potential powers, can produce innumerable spiritual beauties and not be the least attracted by the false beauties of material creation
- The other half of the universe remains vacant, and that vacant region is called outer space. Then the lotus flower sprouts from His (the Personality of Godhead) abdomen and produces the first living creature, Brahma
- When He (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) gives the impetus, many other causes and effects are produced, and thus the whole universe moves, just as iron moves by the integrated force of a magnet
- When the celestial beauties saw that the Lord (Nara-Narayana) can produce innumerable beauties by His mystic internal potency, there was consequently no need to be attracted by others externally
- With the good will of the Supreme Personality of Godhead there can be enough fruits, grain and other foodstuffs produced so that all the people in the world could not finish them, even if they ate ten times their capacity
- With the perspiration produced from His own body, the Lord filled half the universe with water. He then lay down on that water, on the bed of Lord Sesa