This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Creative Principle of God (2 P)
Pages in category "God's Principles"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Alas, the time has already come when the leaders, whom ordinary men regard as beacons, are themselves mostly atheists at the bottom of their hearts and are against the principles laid down by Godhead
- Although Ramacandra Puri was naturally very envious and although he was against the principles of Vaisnavism - or, in other words, against the principles of the Supreme PG and His devotees - common people nevertheless addressed him as Gosvami or Gosani
- In five verses I have described the principle of Lord Nityananda. Then in the following two verses I describe the glories of Sri Advaita Acarya
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Personality of Godhead has declared that anyone who knows the principles of the transcendental birth and activities of the Lord will go back to Godhead after being relieved from this material tabernacle
- The Brahma-samhita, Chapter Five, verse 46, states that the visnu-tattva, or the principle of the Absolute Personality of Godhead, is like a lamp because the expansions equal their origin in all respects
- The wrongdoer is misled by bad associates and by ill advice, which is against the established principles of the Lord's order, and thus he becomes subject to punishment
- There are different potencies of God, and there are different expansions of the different potencies. In this way, for different reasons there are different expansions of the same one principle, the Supreme. This understanding is real knowledge
- We are preaching all over the world the principle of one God, one community, one scripture, and one occupation. This principle has been accepted practically all over the world
- When one adds a definite conception of the supreme ruling principle, the Supreme Lord, one progresses to the third stepping-stone
- Whenever there are anomalies in this routine work by the administrators, there is an incarnation of the Lord to reestablish the principles of a godly kingdom