Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is The Resting Place (3 P)
Pages in category "God's Place"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Any person engaged in the devotional service of the Lord is recommended to live in one of the above-mentioned three places, namely Dvaraka, Mathura or Vrndavana. Because devotional service in these three places is magnified
- As Hiranyakasipu moved his limbs here, there & all around, very much afflicted at being captured, Nrsimhadeva placed the demon on His lap, supporting him with His thighs, & in the doorway of the assembly hall the Lord very easily tore the demon to pieces
- For fifteen days the Lord had remained in a secluded place with the supreme goddess of fortune and had performed His pastimes with her
- From there (the upper planetary system, where pious people reside), if his (a pure devotee's) devotional service is complete, such a devotee is transferred to the place where the Lord's pastimes are going on
- The Caitanya-bhagavata states that Paramesvara dasa, known sometimes as Paramesvari dasa, was the life and soul of Sri Nityananda Prabhu. The body of Paramesvara dasa was the place of Lord Nityananda's pastimes
- The Lord is served by hundreds and thousands of goddesses of fortune. They are always in a lonely place also with the Lord
- The SPG has appeared in the form of Nara-Narayana in the land of Bharata-varsa, at the place known as Badarikasrama, to favor His devotees by teaching them religion, knowledge, renunciation, spiritual power, sense control and freedom from false ego