This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is The Permitter (3 P)
Pages in category "God's Permission"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- After receiving this permission, he (Vidyadhara, the serpent) circumambulated the Lord and offered his respectful obeisances unto Him, and then he returned to his heavenly planet
- He (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) took permission from both of them (guru and Krsna), and when he received the mercy of both guru and Krsna, he was able to write this great literature, Sri Caitanya-caritamrta. This example should be followed
- No one can do anything without the sanction of the Lord, but He is so kind that when the conditioned soul persists in doing something, the Lord permits the individual soul to act at his own risk
- No one is free to act freely and independently, one should always seek the permission of God to act or eat or speak, and by the blessing of the Lord everything done by a devotee is beyond the principles of the four defects typical of the conditioned soul
- The Lord was sitting in a lonely place just about to disappear from the vision of the inhabitants of this universe, and Uddhava was fortunate to see Him even at that time and thus receive the Lord's permission to enter Vaikuntha