This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "God's Perfection"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- He (God) is above all; no one is equal to or greater than Him. Nor can anyone reach His level of perfection in any of the above powers by any amount of penance or yogic demonstrations. The yogis are dependent on His mercy
- He (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) maintains all opulences and perfections in full while keeping Himself apart from all the tribulations of this material world
- His (God's) transcendental qualities are such that the perfection of His beauty, His perfect reciprocation of love between Himself & His devotees & the flavor of His transcendental qualities attract different kinds of transcendentalists & liberated souls
- The Lord is stated here to be Bhagavan, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, indicating that He is full of all opulences and is therefore perfectly competent to deliver one from the cycle of birth and death
- The Lord is supremely perfect, and whenever He enacts His transcendental pastimes as a son, a rival or an object of enmity, He plays the part so perfectly that even pure devotees like Uddhava are bewildered
- The Personality of Godhead, or the Paramesvara Parabrahman, according to the srutis has nothing to do. He has no equal. Nor does anyone excel Him. He has unlimited potencies & His every action is carried out systematically in His natural and perfect ways
- The quality of Krsna - knowledge, can be further extended into five subheadings, namely intelligence, gratefulness, power of understanding the circumstantial environments of place, object & time, perfect knowledge of everything, & knowledge of the self
- The Supreme Absolute Truth is complete in His perfection when He is both infinite and infinitesimal. If He is simply infinite and is not infinitesimal, He is not perfect
- The yogesvara, or the master of mystic powers, can exhibit eight kinds of wonders of perfection by becoming smaller than the atom or lighter than a feather, getting anything and everything he desires, going anywhere and everywhere he likes
- There are no discrepancies, for everything is arranged perfectly by the management of the Supreme God
- These are some of the instances of His (God's) complete independence and perfection. That He has nothing to do does not mean that He is impersonal