Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Partial Incarnations
Pages in category "God's Partial Incarnations"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Advaita Acarya is the Lord's partial incarnation, and therefore I offer my obeisances millions of times at His lotus feet
- One whose palm bears the sign of a disc, as well as other such lines, should be considered a partial representation or incarnation of the Supreme Lord
- Rsabhadeva, a partial incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, will take birth from his father, Ayusman, and his mother, Ambudhara. He will enable the Indra named Adbhuta to enjoy the opulence of the three worlds
- The son of Aryaka known as Dharmasetu, a partial incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, will appear from the womb of Vaidhrta, the wife of Aryaka, and will rule the three worlds
- The son of Devahotra known as Yogesvara will appear as a partial incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. His mother's name will be Brhati. He will perform activities for the welfare of Divaspati
- There are three categories of incarnations of Godhead: partial incarnations, qualitative incarnations and empowered incarnations. The purusas and Matsya are examples of partial incarnations