Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Six Opulences (7 P)
Pages in category "God's Opulence"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- After finishing this chanting, one should think himself qualitatively one with the SPG, who is full in six opulences and is worthy to be meditated upon. Then one should chant the following protective prayer to Lord Narayana, the Narayana-kavaca
- All these universes are thus created by the exhalation of Maha-Visnu, and when Maha-Visnu inhales, they re-enter His body. The unlimited opulences of Maha-Visnu are completely beyond material conception
- Each Vaikuntha planet is full of spiritual bliss, complete opulence and space, and each is inhabited by incarnations. If Lord Brahma and Lord Siva cannot estimate the length and breadth of the spiritual sky and the Vaikuntha planets
- Everything about the Supreme Personality of Godhead is spiritual, including His body, opulence and paraphernalia. Mayavada philosophy, however, covering His spiritual opulence, advocates the theory of impersonalism
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto You, who are situated as Hiranyagarbha, the source of life, the Supersoul of every living entity. Your body is the source of the opulence of all mystic power. I offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- If one is overcome by knowledge of the Lord's opulence, he cannot attain the Lord's lotus feet, even though he is engaged in devotional service
- If they are offered a post like Mine in My abode, or opulence like Mine, or even personal association with Me with similar bodily features, they refuse to accept because they are satisfied simply by being engaged in My devotional service
- In His original form the Supreme Personality of Godhead is full with transcendental opulences, which are free from the contamination of the material world
- In this way all the opulences of Advaita Acarya - His faith, devotion, home, riches and everything else - were successfully utilized in the worship of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Lord Narayana, expanding His opulence, resides upon this mountain (Lokaloka mountain). The area beyond Lokaloka Mountain is called Aloka-varsa, and beyond Aloka-varsa is the pure destination of persons who desire liberation
- Lord Visnu is in the category of svamsa because He has opulences almost equal to Krsna's. Krsna is the original person, and Lord Visnu is His personal expansion. This is the verdict of all Vedic literatures
- Manifesting a full effulgence and a fearsome countenance, Lord Nrsimha, being very angry and finding no contestant to face His power and opulence, then sat down in the assembly hall on the excellent throne of the king
- My dear Lord, this cosmic manifestation and its creation, maintenance and annihilation are all but Your opulences
- O best of the brahmanas, without saintly persons for whom I am the only destination, I do not desire to enjoy My transcendental bliss and My supreme opulences
- O my Lord, because You are endowed with causeless mercy, all opulences, all prowess and all glories, strength and transcendental qualities, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the master of everyone
- On the platform of santa-rasa, one realizes only his constitutional position. But when one is raised to the platform of dasya-rasa, he better understands the full opulence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- One who is factually convinced of this opulence and mystic power of Mine (Krsna) engages in unalloyed devotional service; of this there is no doubt
- Ordinary living beings work for the improvement of their conditional lives. But the Lord is already full of all opulence, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation. Why should He desire improvement?
- Originally the Lord is full of all opulences, all prowess, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation
- Sarupya means attaining a four-handed form exactly like that of the Lord, sarsti means attaining opulences like those of the Supreme Lord, and sayujya means merging into the Brahman effulgence of the Lord. These are the five types of liberation
- She should then pray to the Lord as follows. My dear Lord, You are full in all opulences, but I do not beg You for opulence. I simply offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- So it is to be understood that they are of similar classification. And actually the impersonalists are enemies of God because they cannot tolerate the unparallelled opulence of the Lord
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: Thereafter, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Ramacandra, accepted an acarya and performed sacrifices (yajnas) with opulent paraphernalia. Thus He Himself worshiped Himself, for He is the Supreme Lord of all demigods
- Surrounded by His personal expansions and assistants like Visvaksena, the Supreme Personality of Godhead exhibits all His perfect opulences, such as religion and knowledge, and His mystic powers such as anima, laghima and mahima
- That He (Krsna) and His companions (Narada and others) were present in both houses, although both the brahmana (Srutadeva) and the King (Bahulasva) thought He was present in one house only, is another opulence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The ancient, eternal Godhead, who is foremost amongst all great personalities, obtained the opulence of His staunch reputation, which purifies the entire universe, by worshiping the lotus feet of those brahmanas and Vaisnavas
- The demoniac speculators cannot understand the transcendental qualities, form, pastimes, strength, knowledge and opulence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, which are all free from material contamination
- The direct Lords of the living beings are the purusa incarnations. But Your opulence and power are more exalted than Theirs
- The distinction between the Supersoul and the conditioned individual soul is that the Supersoul, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead, maintains His natural opulences, known as sad-aisvarya, asta-siddhi and asta-guna
- The Lord is stated here to be Bhagavan, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, indicating that He is full of all opulences and is therefore perfectly competent to deliver one from the cycle of birth and death
- The Lord says, "They do not aspire after the five liberated stages, which are 1) to be one with Me, 2) to achieve residence on My planet, 3) to have My opulences, 4) to possess bodily features similar to Mine and 5) to gain personal association with Me"
- The Lord was seated on His throne and was surrounded by different energies like the four, the sixteen, the five, and the six natural opulences, along with other insignificant energies of the temporary character
- The material world constitutes only one-fourth of His creative energy. If, according to the desire of the devotee, the Lord completely destroys the creation, He is so opulent that He will not mind the loss
- The opulences of the Supersoul, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead, however, are not diminished, although He appears within this material world
- The pure devotee does not desire to live on the same planet with the Supreme Lord, nor does he desire the same opulence as the Lord, nor does he desire to have the same form as the Lord, nor to live with Him side by side, nor to merge into His existence
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is opulent in all respects. Therefore by His inconceivable energies He has transformed the material cosmic manifestation
- These liberations are sarsti (achieving opulences equal to those of the Lord), sarupya (having a form the same as the Lord's), samipya (living as a personal associate of the Lord) and salokya (living on a Vaikuntha planet)
- You appear completely silent, having nothing to do, but this is due to Your all-pervading nature and Your fullness in all opulences. I therefore offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- You are full in opulence, renunciation, transcendental fame, knowledge, strength and beauty, and therefore I surrender myself unto Your lotus feet