Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Mystic Power
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "God's Mystic Power"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- He (Kartaviryarjuna) became the emperor of the entire world, consisting of seven islands, and received mystic power from Dattatreya, the incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Thus he obtained the mystic perfections known as asta-siddhi
- Hiranyakasipu murmured to himself, "Lord Visnu, who possesses great mystic power, has made this plan to kill me, but what is the use of such an attempt? Who can fight with me?" Thinking like this and taking up his club, Hiranyakasipu attacked the Lord
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto You, who are situated as Hiranyagarbha, the source of life, the Supersoul of every living entity. Your body is the source of the opulence of all mystic power. I offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- One who is factually convinced of this opulence and mystic power of Mine (Krsna) engages in unalloyed devotional service; of this there is no doubt
- Surrounded by His personal expansions and assistants like Visvaksena, the Supreme Personality of Godhead exhibits all His perfect opulences, such as religion and knowledge, and His mystic powers such as anima, laghima and mahima