Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "God's Mitigating"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Everyone goes to God to mitigate some problem, that "God, give us our daily bread." That means bread is a problem, and as soon as the problem is finished, they forget God
- Not only is a pure devotee of Narayana like Prahlada Maharaja unafraid of any dangerous condition of material life, but also if the Lord appears to mitigate the fear of a devotee, the devotee maintains his status of fearlessness in all circumstances
- The best welfare activity is raising people to the platform of Krsna consciousness, since the conditioned souls are suffering only for want of Krsna consciousness. The Lord Himself also comes to mitigate the suffering of humanity
- There are many different kinds of scriptures, and by reading them one often becomes puzzled. But when one receives the mercy of the Lord, his confusion is mitigated
- There are many kinds of scriptures, and by reading them one becomes puzzled. But when one receives the mercy of the Lord, his confusion is mitigated. Not only are scriptural disparities resolved, but a kind of transcendental bliss is awakened
- They (the neophyte devotees) go into some place of worship and pray to God for mitigation of material distress, or for some economic development, or to satisfy their inquisitiveness