Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"mission of the lord"|"mission of lord"|"mission of the supreme"|"my mission"|"his mission"|"lord's mission"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "God's Mission"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Carry out the mission of the Lord
- Describing the mission of the Lord
- Executing the mission
- Explain the mission of the Lord
- Fulfill the mission
- Great mission
- Lord Buddha's mission was to stop animal sacrifice and animal killing
- Lord's mission to protect the devotees
- Mission is the same
- Mission of incarnations
- Mission of reclaiming the fallen souls
- Mission of the Lord (BG and SB)
- Mission of the Lord (CC and Other Books)
- Mission of the Lord (Conversations)
- Mission of the Lord (Lectures)
- Mission of the Lord (Letters)
- Mission of the Lord's appearance
- Mission of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Particular mission
- Propagating the Lord's mission
- Serve the mission
- The Lord appears with two missions
- Understand the Lord's mission
- Anantadeva's main mission
- Anantadeva's main mission is to dissolve this material creation, but He checks His anger and intolerance. This material world is created to give the conditioned souls another chance to go back home, back to Godhead
- As declared in Bhagavad-gita, the Lord appears in the mortal world to execute His much-needed mission of killing the miscreants and giving protection to the suffering faithful
- O Lord of lords, so fierce of form, please tell me who You are. I offer my obeisances unto You; please be gracious to me. I do not know what Your mission is, and I desire to hear of it. BG 11.31 - 1972
- One may ask how we can detain the Supreme Lord on this earth after His mission is fulfilled and He has left this earth for His own abode. The answer is that there is no need to detain the Lord
- One should adjust the activities of life in pace with the mission of the Lord, and by doing this one is sure to return back home, back to Godhead. This is the highest perfection of life
- The Lord and His confidential devotees appear many times to fulfill the Lord's mission, but since such births are transcendental, they are not accompanied by the miserable conditions of material birth, and they are therefore called divya, transcendental
- The Lord appeared for the mission of diminishing the burden of the world
- The mission of the Lord's appearance and disappearance in the mortal universe is completely dependent on His supreme will
- The nitya-siddha devotees never fall down to the region of the material atmosphere, even though they sometimes come onto the material plane to execute the mission of the Lord
- The setting of the sun does not mean the end of the sun. It means that the sun is out of our sight. Similarly, the end of the mission of the Lord on a particular planet or universe only means that He is out of our sight
- The whole idea of material creation is to revive the dormant God consciousness of the living entity. In forms of life other than the human form, sexual pleasure is prominent without any motive of service for the mission of the Lord