Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Material Form
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "God's Material Form"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- The outward material form (the universal form or virat-rupa) is but an imagination, both for the Lord and for the living being
- The pradhana, the chief cause of all causes in the impersonal vision, is none other than the Supreme Lord, whom one can see face to face in the internal potency. He takes the material all-pervasive form by His inconceivable power
- The word saguna does not imply that when the Lord appears with perceivable qualities He must take on a material form and be subject to the laws of material nature
- These constitute the virat-rupa, the gigantic material form of the Lord, on which all living entities repose. Thus I have explained the wonderful expanse of the external body of the Lord
- Those devotees who want to see Him by means of material vision are favored by the Lord, who appears in a so-called material form to accept His devotees' service