Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Marginal Potency
Pages in category "God's Marginal Potency"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Because they are between the internal and external potencies, the eternally transcendental living entities are called the marginal potency of the Lord
- Brahmaji explained to Naradadeva that this temporary world is the work of the external potency of the Lord and that the conditioned souls struggling here for existence are the marginal potency of the Supreme Lord
- The Narada Pancaratra states that the living entities, who are the marginal potency of the Supreme Lord, are undoubtedly of the same quality of spiritual existence as the Lord Himself, but they are prone to be tinged with the material qualities
- The spirit soul is the marginal potency of the Supreme Lord, and matter is the external potency of the Lord
- The spiritual potency of the Supreme Personality of Godhead also appears in three phases - internal, marginal and external. These are all engaged in His devotional service in love
- The spiritual sparks known as the living entities are subjected to the conditions of material energy. It is because these sparks are related with both the internal and external potencies of the Lord that they are known as belonging to the marginal potency
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has three primary energies, or potencies. The first is called antaranga-sakti, or the internal potency. The second is called tatastha-sakti, or the marginal potency
- The unconditioned marginal potency acts in the spiritual kingdom, and the Lord, by His different plenary expansions, maintains them in different transcendental relations displayed in the spiritual sky
- The vibhinnamsa expansions, the marginal potencies of the Lord, are the living entities