God's Laying Down
Pages in category "God's Laying Down"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A part of the purusa lies down within the water of the universe, from the navel lake of His body sprouts a lotus stem, and from the lotus flower atop this stem, Brahma, the master of all engineers in the universe, becomes manifest
- Because the Lord wished to lie down in meditation, the material energy created innumerable universes at once, in each of them the Lord lay down, and thus all the planets and the different paraphernalia were created at once by the will of the Lord
- Ksirodakasayi Visnu is the universal form of the Lord and is the Supersoul within every living entity. He is known as Ksirodakasayi because He is the Lord who lies on the ocean of milk. He is the maintainer and master of the universe
- Maha-visnu lies on the Causal Ocean, and when He exhales, millions of brahmandas, or universes, come from the pores of His body. Then, when Maha-visnu inhales, all these brahmandas disappear
- One dissolution takes place at the end of the life of Brahma. At that time all the planetary systems, including the heavenly systems, are dissolved in water and enter into the body of Garbhodakasayi Visnu, who lies on the Garbhodaka Ocean