Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "God's Interests"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- In the advanced stage of devotional service, the devotee does not see anything separate between his own interests and those of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- It is not for God's interest that He wants you. It is for your interest. If you do otherwise, you will never be happy. This is the only way. Sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja
- The atma-bhuta interest mentioned in this mantra and the brahma-bhuta (SB 4.30.20) interest mentioned in the Bhagavad-gita (18.54) are one and the same
- The results of our activities must be used to serve the interest of the Lord, and not for any other purpose. Only by serving the Lord's interest can we perceive the atma-bhuta interest mentioned herein
- There is no fear in the Vaikuntha planets because of the united interests of the Lord and the residents