Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Innumerable Forms
Pages in category "God's Innumerable Forms"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead has no material form, He accepts innumerable forms to favor His devotees and kill the demons
- In the Brahma-samhita it is stated that the Lord is one Absolute, but He has ananta, or innumerable, forms. Advaitam acyutam anadim ananta-rupam
- O brahmanas, the incarnations of the Lord are innumerable, like rivulets flowing from inexhaustible sources of water
- The Lord expands Himself in innumerable svamsa forms. When a devotee, hearing about these innumerable forms, becomes attached to one and always thinks of Him, the Lord appears to him in that form
- The Lord has innumerable forms, and He appears in a particular form as preferred by a particular type of devotee. A yogi is advised to meditate upon the forms that are approved by devotees. A yogi cannot imagine a form for meditation
- The Lord, although one without a second, manifests Himself in innumerable forms. He is like the vaidurya stone, which changes color yet still remains one. All those multiforms are understood by the pure, unalloyed devotees