Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Impersonal Effulgence
Pages in category "God's Impersonal Effulgence"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- A devotee goes directly to the spiritual planets and becomes an associate of the Supreme Lord, whereas demons (killed by the Lord) are promoted to brahmaloka, the impersonal effulgence of the Lord
- Although the Supreme Person is the original cause of all causes, His impersonal effulgence, known as Brahman, is the immediate cause of the material manifestation
- The impersonal Brahman effulgence is beyond this material world, and this is called param padam. Aruhya krcchrena param padam. Merging into the impersonal effulgence of the Lord is called param padam
- The impersonalist philosophers are in one sense like the enemies of the Lord because the out-and-out enemies of the Lord and the impersonalists are both allowed to enter only into the impersonal effulgence of the brahma-jyoti
- The path of religion entails making progress on the path of spiritual advancement, ultimately reviving the eternal relation with Lord Visnu in His impersonal effulgence, His localized Paramatma feature, and ultimately His personal feature
- The personified Vedas continued, "Your (the Lord's) enemies also concentrate upon You, thinking always of how to kill You, and yogis undertake great penances and austerities just to attain Your impersonal effulgence"