Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Cannot Forget Himself (1 P)
Pages in category "God's Forgetfulness"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Surpanakha proposed an intimate relationship with Him, and as a ksatriya He (Ramacandra) should have satisfied her. But He was so henpecked that He could not forget Sita-devi and converted Surpanakha into an ugly woman"
- The example cited herein of Sri Brahmaji is one of forgetfulness. Brahmaji is the incarnation of one of the mundane attributes of the Lord
- The question, does Lord Rama or Lord Caitanya forget, is like saying, does God come under Maya, or forgetfulness. You must fully understand this before you can successfully debate with the Mayavad arguments
- This prayer is given to remind the Lord of the devotee's sacrifices, but even if there is no such reminder, the Lord does not forget the service rendered by His pure devotee