Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Different Potencies
Pages in category "God's Different Potencies"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- He (God) is full of inconceivable potencies, God can accept our service through any sort of medium, and He can convert His different potencies according to His own will
- He (the Lord) likes every part and parcel of His different potencies to take part in the blissful rasa because participation with the Lord in His eternal rasa-lila is the highest living condition, perfect in spiritual bliss and eternal knowledge
- The fact is that ultimately the Absolute Truth is the Supreme Person. But because He acts through His different potencies, which are impossible for the gross materialists to see, the materialists accept Him as impersonal
- The followers of the codes of devotional service known as the Pancaratras regard You as being endowed with nine different potencies
- The Lord is full by His different potencies of wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation, and thus He has no reason for physical exertion like the conditioned soul
- The Lord is never affected by the activities which He apparently performs by His different incarnations and personalities, nor does He have any desire to achieve success by fruitive activities. The Lord is full by His different potencies
- The male or enjoyer is the Lord, and all manifestations of His different potencies are feminine by nature
- The Mayavada conception of perfection - an Absolute Truth without potency - is due to insufficient knowledge. Actually, outside the exhibition of His different potencies, the Absolute Truth is not complete
- The personified Vedas continued, "Dear Lord, everything rests on Your different potencies, and everyone is supported by You, as stated in the Vedas: eko bahunam yo vidadhati kaman"
- The sages prayed: Dear Lord, Your activities are most wonderful, and although You do everything by Your different potencies, You are not at all attached to such activities