Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Different Energies
"different energies"|"different energy"|"different potent energies"|"different nondual energies"|"different appointed energies"|"different potential energies"|"different, separated energies"|"different, diverse energies"|"different, differentiated energy"
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Three-fourths of God's Energy (10 P)
Pages in category "God's Different Energies"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- A yogi should see the same soul in all manifestations, for all that exists is a manifestation of different energies of the Supreme. In this way the devotee should see all living entities without distinction. That is realization of the Supreme Soul
- According to a verse of the Vedic mantras, parasya saktir vividhaiva sruyate: the Supreme Personality of Godhead has different varieties of energies. Sakti is feminine, and the Lord is purusa, masculine
- All the stars and planets are simply manifestations of Your different energies, but originally You are one without a second. Therefore there is nothing beyond You
- Although the reflectory energy of the Lord displays various illusions to the eyes of persons with a poor fund of knowledge, the sane person knows clearly that the Lord can act, even from far, far beyond our vision, by His different energies
- Ambika (goddess Durga), who was known as Daksayini (Sati), again accepted Lord Siva as her husband, just as different energies of the Supreme Personality of Godhead act during the course of a new creation
- And (please inform me) how You, by Your own Self, manifest different energies for annihilation, generation, acceptance and maintenance by combination and permutation
- At the end (of creation) there is irreligion, and then Lord Siva and the atheists full of anger, etc. All of them are different representative manifestations of the energy of the supreme power, the Lord
- Because she (Mayadevi) is the most powerful energy, she is known as Vijaya and because she is one of the different energies of Visnu, she is known as Vaisnavi
- By devotional service or by the most confidential knowledge, one can understand very easily how the different energies of the Lord are working
- In the Vedic literature we understand that God is one, but His energies are many, multi-energies. We are also one of the energies of God, we living entities. We are also energy
- In the Visnu Purana it is said, Whatever we actually see in the cosmic manifestation - be it matter or the activities of the living entities - is simply an expansion of the energies of the Lord, as heat and light are the different expansions of fire
- In this verse it is clearly mentioned that the Supreme Personality of Godhead exerts His different energies in the creation; it is not that He Himself is transformed into material creations
- My dear Lord, You manifest Your different energies in countless forms: as living entities born from wombs, from eggs and from perspiration; as plants and trees that grow out of the earth
- My Lord, You are the supreme one, but by Your different energies You appear differently in the spiritual and material worlds. You create the total energy of the material world by Your external potency, & after creation You enter within the material world
- The Absolute Personality of Godhead, although fixed in His transcendental abode, can diffuse His different energies everywhere
- The action of different energies of the Lord, or the Personality of Godhead Himself, can be realized by the light manifested by the causeless mercy of the Lord
- The demigods said: Dear Lord, formerly, when there was a devastation, You conserved all the different energies of material manifestation
- The different energies of the Lord are present everywhere. Although the Lord and His energies are nondifferent, one should not mistake these energies for the Supreme Truth
- The five kinds of offerings according to the Yajur Veda are all Your different energies, and You are worshiped by five kinds of Vedic hymns. Sacrifice means Your Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The living entity, as will be explained in the Seventh Chapter, is one of the energies or natures of the Supreme Lord but is distinct from matter, which is another nature - called inferior - of the Lord
- The Lord is within everything, and He creates everything by His different energies. Through His inconceivable powers He can appear at any place in order to favor His sincere devotee
- The Lord was seated on His throne and was surrounded by different energies like the four, the sixteen, the five, and the six natural opulences, along with other insignificant energies of the temporary character
- The Lord's activities in association with His different energies should be described, appreciated and heard in accordance with the teachings of the S L. If this is done regularly with devotion and respect, one is sure to get out of the illusory energy
- The spirit soul (the living entity) and matter are different energies of the Supreme Lord, and since both the energies are products of the Supreme Eternal, or the Supreme Truth, they are factual, not false
- The Supreme Lord Personality of Godhead is one without a second, but He manifests Himself by different energies because He is by nature blissful
- Therefore, O King (Yudhisthira), you should look to the Supreme Lord only, who is one without a second and who manifests Himself by different energies and is both within and without
- We hear that He has got different energies. His energy is one. Visnu-saktih para. That is spiritual only. Just like sunshine. That is sunshine. Now we are seeing it is covered with cloud. It is our imperfectness
- When everything disappears by the influence of His energy, the cosmic situation is one of dense darkness. The Supreme Lord, however, is the sunshine, as confirmed in the Vedic mantras: aditya-varnam tamasah parastat
- You manifest Your different energies in countless forms:as all living entities, both moving and standing, including the demigods, the learned sages and the pitas; as outer space, as the higher planetary system containing the heavenly planets
- Your multienergies are continually manifest, but the impersonal Brahman, which is undivided, original, changeless, unlimited and blissful, is the cause of the material manifestation